Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Bye-bye poopie

Today, Yumyum informed me that she had gone poop in her diaper. I changed her and she accompanied me to the bathroom to dump the poop in the toilet. As I flushed, she leaned over the toilet, watching intently, and we had the following conversation.

Yumyum: Bye-bye poopie! *waves* Mommy, where poopie go?
Me: Did it go on vacation?
Yumyum: No, poopie went in the tunnel. Poopie went beep-beep in the tunnel!

As a note of explanation, Monterey has a tunnel that we drive through regularly, and we always honk the horn when we go through. This is known as "Beep-beep tunnel".

Along the same lines, Yumyum always says "Byebye poopie!" any time the toilet is flushed, to include very loudly saying "Byebye poopie!" when I flush after peeing in a public restroom. Most recently, I heard several other people in the restroom at Target trying very hard not to burst out laughing.

1 comment:

  1. I don't think I would have succeeded in not laughing! How cute! I hope she'll do this while I'm there! :)

    ReplyDelete